Purchase/Recharge of Smart Card
- Passenger can purchase Smart card at any operational stations by Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- as Security Deposit and Rs. 50/- as Stored Value) through Cash or POS (Debit/Credit Card). Stored Value Can be used for travelling in Ahmedabad Metro as per fare chart.
- Passenger can recharge CSC in multiple of Rs. 50/- up to maximum of Rs. 3000/-
- Passenger can recharge CSC using Token Vending Machine (TVM) and Recharge Card Machine (RCM) at Operational Station.
- CSC valid for 5 Years from date of Last Recharge.
Use of Smart Card
- Entry-Exit: Tap Smart Card at Entry Fare Gate to Enter into paid area and at Exit Fare Gate to Exit from paid area.
- Sequence: Each Entry shall be followed by Exit while using CSC.
- Mismatch: If Entry-Exit sequence does not follow. There will be Entry-Exit Mismatch Error in CSC. Passenger shall contact Customer Care at station to eliminate error.
- Requirement of Minimum Stored Value: Minimum Stored value required to enter is minimum fare of system.
- Fare Deduction: Fare will be deducted at Exit Fare Gates as per journey performed. In case of Entry & Exit at same station, Minimum Fare of system will be deducted.
- Facilities to check Stored Value: Passenger can check Stored Value through Recharge Card Machine (RCM) and ENQ Machine.
Note: ENQ Machine is currently not available. It will be operational soon.
Benefits of Smart Card
- Save Money!
Passengers using CSC for travelling will be given 10% discount on completion of journey.
- Save Time!
No need to stand in queue to purchase Token.
- Enjoy Convenience!
You can catch train at last moment. (Token Vending Counters will be closed five minutes before departure of last scheduled train.)
- Great Flexibility!
Smart card can be used by Friends, Family or relatives as per flexibility.
Journey can be Extended/Terminated without pre-planning as Fare will be deducted at Exit Fare Gates.
Refund of Smart Card
- Stored Value amount of CSC will not be refunded in Cash.
- In case of Unreadable CSC, refund of Stored Value will be provided in new CSC as per Business Rules of GMRC.
- If passenger wants to refund Readable CSC, only Security Deposit will be refunded after deducting admin charges as per Business Rules of GMRC.
- Process for Refund of Stored value of Unreadable CSC in new CSC will take up to 7 days.